I love public speaking, talking in front of a crowd and sharing my passion with others. I am a passionate and engaging speaker that loves to keep things light and fun, while still being informative and educational. My genuine, realistic and casual approach helps to ensure that my message will resonate with individuals no matter where they are in their nutrition journey. Food is meant to be fun, and that’s exactly what I want my message to be.
- Upgrade Your Diet: Busting nutrition myths and simple tricks to improving your health
- How to Make Your Health a Priority: Making real food work for real life
- Finding Balance with a Busy Schedule: Simple tips for the busy professional
- How to Quit Sugar: Understand why we crave it and how to overcome it
- Sports Nutrition for the Every Athlete: Getting the most out of your workouts no matter what your goal
- The Keys to Mindful Eating: Understanding the who, what, where, when and why nutrition
- And many more!
We were so happy with our choice to bring Steph out to host an afternoon at our corporate retreat. She was concise in her messages, she planned an amazing interactive workshop and her humour was the cherry on the cake! We parted at the end of the day feeling inspired and that we had really learned something, while having tonnes of fun! It’s no surprise that you catch people around the office talking about her latest blog post or recipe that they’ve tried.
Molly Laduke-Wheatlhy, HBConnections
We can always count on Stephanie and her signature style (direct, down-to-earth, energetic) to leave our employees engaged and inspired to incorporate her helpful tips and tricks into their daily lives. Feedback on Stephanie’s sessions are always positive – staff find her knowledgeable, approachable and engaging. We are grateful to have her as our go-to presenter for all things health and wellness. Thank you, Red, for helping us foster a workplace culture of healthy minds and bodies!
Bronwyn Roszell, Accreditation Canada
Stephanie spoke with our team about the importance of managing stress through diet and nutrition, and her talk thoroughly resonated with our staff members. Her enthusiasm, humour, knowledge and passion about the topic made it a really enjoyable and interactive session. I think everyone left that day with some useful and practical tips they could start applying right away!
Melanie Robertson, Canada Post
Interested in working together?