Healthy Holiday Treats eBook
Who says holiday treats can’t be healthy? I’m all for indulgence, especially during the holiday season, and I certainly think there is a way to have your treats and eat them too. There is no need to forgo holiday baking altogether as there are plenty of real food based recipes that can allow you to indulge without any guilt. As opposed to picking up store-bought goods, try adding something new to your baking repertoire with some treats that satisfy a sweet tooth in the best way possible.
This Healthy Holiday Treats eBook contains six super simple and delicious recipes that are fun takes on some holiday classics while being gluten-free and dairy-free so everyone can enjoy them. With two no-bake recipes and others with minimal ingredients, these healthy holiday treats are easy for even the most beginner of bakers while being delicious enough to impress the most expert of chefs. Plus, these recipes are adult and kid-approved so they are sure to please a crowd and make great gift ideas or sweet treats for the ones you love. The holidays are meant to be celebrated, and these delicious healthy holiday treats will help you do just that.
- Dark Chocolate Superfood Bark: A homemade chocolate bark recipe for a simple sweet treat.
- Cranberry Orange Shortbread: A gluten-free shortbread recipe with a fragrant spice of orange.
- Chocolate Orange Truffles: These no-bake truffles are ready in no time and nobody will taste the difference.
- Holiday Spice Granola: A festive breakfast idea or a great gift idea for a loved one.
- No-Bake Millionaire Squares: A fun twist on classic millionaire squares, this no-bake recipe is free of refined sugar.
- Ginger Almond Cookies: The perfect cookie for a cold winter night with a warm cup of tea.