Simple Salad Dressings eBook
The key to a good salad is a good dressing, and there is no better dressing than a homemade one. Although bottled dressings are convenient, they can be expensive and are often filled with added sugar, salts and preservatives, which is far less than ideal. Learning to make your own homemade salad dressings is a great way to create quick flavour and take nutrition up a notch at the same time. Fortunately, making simple salad dressings is easy to do as long as you’ve got a little oil, vinegar, and know-how.
This Simple Salad Dressings eBook contains 16 dressing recipes that are incredibly quick and easy to prepare while being rich and full of flavour. From everyday classics, like balsamic or Italian, to fancier dressings like Caesar or Green Goddess, these simple salad dressings will help you master your salads one drizzle at a time.
- Classic Caesar Dressing: The perfect caesar dressing for a hearty romaine salad.
- Garlic Tahini Dressing: A rich and creamy dressing with a garlicky and nutty bite.
- Nutty Peanut Thai Dressing: The perfect dressing for any Asian-style salad.
- Ginger Sesame Dressing: A light and fragrant dressing that is full of flavour.
- Simple Balsamic Dressing: The go-to dressing for any weekday meal.
- Herbed Lemon Dressing: A quick and easy dressings for a simple side salad.
- Yogurt & Dill Dressing: The perfect dressing for salad and dips alike.
- Creamy Avocado & Lime Dressing: A rich a velvety dressing for a burrito bowl meal.
- Green Goddess Dressing: A vegetarian version of the famous herb-based dressing.
- Lemon & Garlic Dressing: A simple dressing made with minimal ingredients.
- Orange Miso Dressing: A zesty dressing with bright and fragrant flavour.
- Raspberry Vinaigrette: A healthy homemade version without any added sugars.
- Classic French Dressing: A kitchen staple for any salad eater.
- Classic Greek Dressing: Great for salads and marinades alike.
- Classic Italian Dressing: Everyday Italian dressing perfect for weeknight meals.
- Honey Mustard Dressing: A sweet and savoury dressing with minimal ingredients.