- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1 1/2 cup parsley or cilantro (or use a mixture), thick stems removed
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed chillies
- 2 tablespoon fresh oregano (or 1 tbsp. dried)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a food processor, combine the parsley/cilantro leaves, garlic and shallots, and process until well minced.
- Add oregano, chillies, sea salt and red wine vinegar, and process for another 30 seconds.
- In small batches, add the olive oil until desired consistency is reached.
- You want the sauce to be velvety, but not runny.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to one week.
- Serve with meats, potatoes or as a simple salad dressing.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 65 calories
- Sugar: 0 grams
- Fat: 7 grams
- Carbohydrates: 1 gram
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Protein: 0 grams