Tray Bake Salmon
A one-pan tray bake salmon recipe!
A simple tray bake salmon recipe with potatoes, green beans and tomatoes for a quick, easy and healthy weeknight dinner.
A simple one-pan weeknight dinner, this tray bake salmon is full of flavour without the clean-up!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 10 baby potatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 salmon fillets
- 20 green beans, trimmed
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss the potatoes and 1 tablespoon of olive oil onto an baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper. Place in oven and roast the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are roasting, wash beans and tomatoes and cut tomatoes in half.
- Once the potatoes have cooked for 20 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and add lay salmon fillets onto the baking sheet. Season with oregano, salt, pepper and drizzle olive oil.
- Scatter the beans and cherry tomatoes to the pan, and drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over pan.
- Return pan to the oven for another 15 minutes until salmon is cooked.
- Squeeze over lemon juice.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 386 calories
- Sugar: 8 grams
- Fat: 20 grams
- Carbohydrates: 28 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams
- Protein: 29 grams