These baked oatmeal cups are a great meal prep idea for healthy breakfasts and snacks. Feel free to add a handful of chocolate chips, shredded coconut, chopped nuts or berries for extra flavor!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana, roughly 2-3 bananas
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a muffin pan with muffin liners or grease a muffin tin with butter or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add the rolled oats, ground cinnamon, baking powder and salt and stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, add the mashed banana, brown sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract and whisk until well combined.
- Transfer the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and gently fold together until well incorporated.
- Divide the mixture evenly across a muffin tin, the batter should easily make 12 oatmeal cups, and transfer the muffin tin to the oven to bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Once the oatmeal cups have baked, remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for 10 minutes in the muffin pan, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- The oatmeal cups can be served immediately or added to an airtight container, plastic bag, or individually wrapped and stored in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, once thawed, simply warm the oatmeal cups in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 oatmeal cup
- Calories: 140 calories
- Sugar: 9 grams
- Fat: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 25 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 5 grams
Keywords: baked oatmeal cups, baked oatmeal cup, oatmeal baked cups