Feel free to use fresh or frozen blueberries in this blueberry avocado smoothie recipe, both will work equally well.
- 1 avocado
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup spinach, fresh (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground flax (optional)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 cups almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Depending on the size of your avocado, the smoothie might be a little thick, so just add some extra milk to help thin it out as needed.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 363 calories
- Sugar: 19 grams
- Fat: 22 grams
- Carbohydrates: 43 grams
- Fiber: 14 grams
- Protein: 6 grams
Keywords: banana, spinach, healthy