- 2 cups frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 cup snap peas, sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 2 cups watercress
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Ginger Sesame Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce, or tamari
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2” inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- In a small bowl or jar, add dressing ingredients, whisk together until combined and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the edamame, snap peas, green peas, cucumber, watercress, mint and toss to combine.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing and toss again to ensure everything is well coated.
- Taste the salad, season with additional sea salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
- The salad can be served immediately or stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This edamame salad recipe calls for watercress, however, spinach, arugula and pea shoots would all work equally well.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 198 calories
- Sugar: 5 grams
- Fat: 14 grams
- Carbohydrates: 13 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams
- Protein: 9 grams
Keywords: cucumber, peas, ginger, sesame, healthy, easy