Marinated in a honey, ginger and soy glaze, this healthy honey ginger salmon recipe is quick and easy to make! This honey ginger grilled salmon can be cooked on the BBQ, in a grill pan, or baked in the oven if needed.
- 4 salmon fillets or 1lb. salmon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2” inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the salmon, in a medium container or bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add the salmon to the container, ensure it is well coated in the marinade, and allow to sit in the fridge for at least 15 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Add salmon to the grill, skin side up, cover and grill for 6-8 minutes or until the salmon lightens in colour and you can take the fillets off the grill without them sticking.
- Flip the salmon, cover, and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes for medium-rare or longer until the desired doneness is reached.
- Once cooked, remove the salmon from the grill and allow to rest for 1-2 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 fillet
- Calories: 193 calories
- Sugar: 10 grams
- Fat: 5 grams
- Carbohydrates: 11 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Protein: 27 grams
Keywords: glazed, soy, baked, in foil, marinade, Asian, oven