These hummus pitas are a highly versatile dish that works well as a light meal or hearty snack, and a great way to clean out the fridge with any raw or cooked veggies.
- 1 pita
- 3 tablespoons hummus, of choice
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, sliced or minced
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs, such as arugula, dill, basil or parsley
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- Place pita bread on a cutting board and spread one side with hummus.
- Add cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, herbs, and crumbled feta cheese, and season with salt and pepper to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 pita pizza
- Calories: 286 calories
- Sugar: 5 grams
- Fat: 9 grams
- Carbohydrates: 43 grams
- Fiber: 6 grams
- Protein: 11 grams
Keywords: hummus and pita, hummus and pita bread, pita and hummus, hummus on pita bread, hummus with pita bread