This sweet cream cheese dip is everything that you love about cheesecake in a dip! Serve this no-bake dip with fruit and sweet treats as a fun and healthy snack or dessert.
- 1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup honey, runny
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, honey, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract, and whisk until well combined. If you are using cream cheese directly out of the fridge it will be difficult to blend so be sure you are using room temperature cream cheese to ensure it blends well.
- If you find the mixture too thick, simply add a splash of milk to loosen it up. Taste and adjust with additional honey or vanilla as needed.
- Once mixed, transfer the dip to a small bowl and serve with fresh fruit and sweet treats of your choice.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 118 calories
- Sugar: 11 grams
- Fat: 8 grams
- Carbohydrates: 11 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
Keywords: fruit, no bake, healthy, easy