Love cream cheese? You’re going to love this cheesecake dip. Made with only 5-ingredients and ready in less than 5 minutes, this no-bake cheesecake dip is a sweet treat and delicious served with fresh fruit, cookies, or pretzels as a fun and family-friendly dessert.
This sweet cream cheese dip tastes just like cheesecake and is a fun way to satisfy a sweet tooth in a slightly lighter way. I used honey in my recipes because I like the flavor and creamy texture it provides, however, you could easily use equal parts powdered sugar if you don’t like the taste of honey.
More Healthy Dessert Recipes:Print
This sweet cream cheese dip is everything that you love about cheesecake in a dip! Serve this no-bake dip with fruit and sweet treats as a fun and healthy snack or dessert.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: By Hand
- 1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup honey, runny
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, honey, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract, and whisk until well combined. If you are using cream cheese directly out of the fridge it will be difficult to blend so be sure you are using room temperature cream cheese to ensure it blends well.
- If you find the mixture too thick, simply add a splash of milk to loosen it up. Taste and adjust with additional honey or vanilla as needed.
- Once mixed, transfer the dip to a small bowl and serve with fresh fruit and sweet treats of your choice.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 118 calories
- Sugar: 11 grams
- Fat: 8 grams
- Carbohydrates: 11 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
Keywords: fruit, no bake, healthy, easy