Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
A rich and creamy strawberry banana smoothie bowl!
If you love soft-serve ice cream, this little number is for you! Thick, creamy, and covered in the toppings of your choice, the natural sweetness of this strawberry smoothie bowl is a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth in a slightly healthier way.
I used plain yogurt in this recipe, however, you can certainly swap it for Greek yogurt if that’s all you have on hand or you wanted to increase the protein content a bit. Regardless of what option you choose, whether you’re looking for a light breakfast on a warm summer day, a sweet snack, or a healthy dessert, this bowl is a sweet treat the whole family can enjoy.
More Smoothie Bowl Recipes:
Enjoy this rich and creamy strawberry banana smoothie bowl as a light breakfast or a healthy snack.
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 banana, sliced, frozen
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoons milk, plus more as needed
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Berries, of your choice
- Place the strawberries, sliced banana, and yogurt in a blender or food processor and blend on low, scraping down the sides as needed, adding milk in batches as needed, until a smooth consistency is reached. You’re looking for a soft-serve ice cream consistency, thick enough to eat with a spoon.
- Once blended, transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Sprinkle with toppings of your choice and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 224 calories
- Sugar: 27 grams
- Fat: 5 grams
- Carbohydrates: 42 grams
- Fiber: 6 grams
- Protein: 7 grams
Keywords: strawberry banana, frozen, yogurt