Chocolate Almond Nice Cream
Made with frozen banana, salty almond butter, and rich cocoa powder, this chocolate almond nice cream is a naturally sweetened and healthy treat. Plus, made with only 4 ingredients and ready in less than 5 minutes, this healthy nice cream recipe is quick and easy to make, making it a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth in a pinch.
Allow me to be clear, traditional ice cream can 100% be included in any healthy diet. In fact, I eat ice cream all of the time myself! However, if you’re looking to create a little balance, cut back on your sugar intake, or use up ripe bananas, nice cream is a great way to do it. Simply slice the bananas, freeze them, and then add them to a blender with a bit of almond butter and cocoa powder and you’ve got a rich and creamy ready-to-serve treat.
More Healthy Nice Cream Recipes:
Made with only 4 ingredients, this chocolate almond nice cream is a delicious, sweet, and healthy treat. This recipe serves one, however, it can easily be doubled, tripled, or quadrupled to create multiple servings.
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk or almond milk
- In a blender or small food processor, add the frozen sliced banana, almond butter, and cocoa powder, and pulse gently to combine.
- As needed, add milk in batches, you’re looking for a soft-serve ice cream consistency, thick enough to eat with a spoon.
- Once blended, transfer the nice cream into a small bowl and sprinkle with toppings of your choice.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 225 calories
- Sugar: 15 grams
- Fat: 11 grams
- Carbohydrates: 34 grams
- Fiber: 6 grams
- Protein: 6 grams
Keywords: healthy, banana