This sandwich is perfect for a quick, easy, healthy, and high-protein lunch! Feel free to use sliced chicken, grilled chicken, rotisserie chicken, or deli chicken.
- 2 slices of bread, of your choice
- 2 ounces (85 grams) chicken, shredded, grilled or sliced
- 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 leaves lettuce, torn into pieces
- Lay both pieces of bread on a cutting board.
- Spread mayonnaise on one slice, top with chicken, sliced tomato, lettuce, and avocado, and season generously with salt and pepper, and then top with second slices of bread to form a sandwich.
- This sandwich can be served immediately or wrapped in plastic wrap, aluminum foil, or stored in an airtight container for up to 24 hours.
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 385 calories
- Sugar: 5 grams
- Fat: 19 grams
- Carbohydrates: 34 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams
- Protein: 19 grams
Keywords: grilled chicken, chicken salad