- 2 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- 8 cups mixed spring greens
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
Honey Mustard Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place chopped rhubarb a small bowl, drizzle in honey and pinch of sea salt and stir to ensure all pieces are well coated.
- Place the rhubarb on a baking sheet and transfer to the oven for 8 minutes until rhubarb is tender but not too mushy.
- While the rhubarb is cooking, make the dressing. Add olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey and sea salt to a jar or bowl and whisk with a fork to combine.
- Once the rhubarb is roasted, remove it from the oven, set it aside and allow it to cool slightly.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the mixed greens, goat cheese and chopped walnuts, and top with roasted rhubarb.
- Drizzle with dressing to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 218 calories
- Sugar: 8 grams
- Fat: 18 grams
- Carbohydrates: 11 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 7 grams