Made with fresh strawberries, ripe banans and coconut milk, these strawberry smoothie popsicles are a rich, creamy and refreshing summer treat.
- 2 cups strawberries + 2 extra strawberries for moulds
- 2 ripe banana
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (or regular dairy milk)
- In a blender, combine ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Slice the 2 extra strawberries into thin lengthwise slices and add 2-3 slices to each mould.
- Transfer smoothie mixture to popsicle moulds. Depending on the size of your moulds the mixture should make 6-8 popsicles.
- Transfer mould to the freezer and leave for 4-6 hours or until frozen solid.
- To serve, remove from moulds and eat immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 125 calories
- Sugar: 7 grams
- Fat: 8 grams
- Carbohydrates: 14 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
Keywords: homemade, fruit, healthy, berry