Green Goddess Cobb Salad
This green goddess cobb salad recipe is addictively delicious!
A classic salad with an updated dressing, this green goddess cobb salad is made with a rich and creamy dairy-free green goddess dressing that covers every single bite making it the most delicious way to eat your leafy greens.
Cobb salad is a classic American salad loaded with just about everything but the kitchen sink. The traditional recipe includes leafy greens, tomato, crisp bacon, grilled chicken, hard-boiled eggs, avocado, chives and Roquefort cheese. Because the salad is so hearty it’s often served with a simple vinaigrette, but for this particular recipe, I wanted to give it my own twist with a delicious green goddess dressing. The classic green goddess dressing is made of fresh herbs, mayo and sour green, however, to keep the dressing completely dairy-free (so everyone can enjoy it) I opted to use an alternative version for this particular recipe. The dressing for this Green Goddess Cobb Salad is from my free Simple Salad Dressing ebook, which is filled with 16 essential dressing recipes from everyday classics to fun and funky dressings that will help you master your salads one drizzle at a time.
This green goddess cobb salad makes a big serving for one, but it can easily be doubled or tripled for extra servings as the dressing recipe makes enough for multiple salads.
More Healthy Chicken Salad Recipes:
Green Goddess Cobb Salad
Filled with chicken, bacon, and a boiled egg, this green goddess cobb salad is a hearty and healthy protein-packed meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled
Green Goddess Dressing
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Water, as needed
- Add ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth. Thin with water as needed. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lettuce to a large bowl or plate. Top with crumbled bacon, cubed chicken, cherry tomatoes, sliced avocado and sliced boil egg.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of dressing and season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Any leftover dressing can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1 salad
- Calories: 655 calories
- Sugar: 29 grams
- Fat: 38 grams
- Carbohydrates: 51 grams
- Fiber: 20 grams
- Protein: 36 grams