Asian Salmon Tray Bake
Baked on a single sheet and marinated in a delicious sauce, this Asian-inspired salmon tray bake is an easy way to get a meal on the dinner table in less than 20 minutes.
More Healthy Salmon Recipes:
I used salmon in this sheet pan Asian salmon but trout or a white fish would work well too! Serve this dish with a side of steamed rice for a heartier and more filling meal.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 head broccoli, florets removed
- 8oz cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, or tamari
- 2 tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2“ ginger, freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the honey, tamari, 2 tbsp. sesame oil, garlic and ginger. Whisk well to combine.
- If time permits, place the marinade and salmon into a bag or dish and allow to marinate for 1 hour. If time does not permit, simply place salmon fillets into the bowl of the marinade to ensure they are well coated. Set aside.
- On a large baking tray, scatter the vegetables around the pan (leaving room for the salmon), drizzle with 1/2 tsp. sesame oil and sea salt. Use your hands to ensure all of the vegetables are well coated.
- Add the marinated salmon to the centre of the pan, leaving some space in between the fillets. You can drizzle any remaining marinade over the salmon fillets.
- Transfer the pan to the oven for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and scatter salmon fillets with sesame seeds to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 196 calories
- Sugar: 9 grams
- Fat: 11 grams
- Carbohydrates: 16 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Protein: 12 grams
Keywords: baked, roasted, sauce, sheet pan