Made with only 3-ingredients, this refined sugar-free watermelon sorbet is a delicious and refreshing summer treat!
I’m going to be honest, calling this a “recipe” is probably a bit of a stretch, but my goodness is this watermelon sorbet ever refreshing. Watermelon is a great fruit to use without an ice cream maker because it freezes well and is full of natural sweetness, especially when you buy it ripe in season. As long as you have a food processor or a blender, you can easily make this naturally sweetened watermelon sorbet at home on any hot summer day. I opted to serve this scooped into little dishes, but if you wanted to get creative you could also make it into popsicles really easily.
This watermelon sorbet recipe calls for a little drizzle of honey but you could certainly omit it if you wanted to, and if you were looking to make it extra rich and creamy, a can of full-fat coconut milk mixed it would add incredible flavour and texture.
Made with only 3 ingredients, this watermelon sorbet is so simple to make while still being a refreshing summer treat! Plus, it stores well in the freezer so you can make it ahead of time and grab a scoop whenever you need it.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Desserts, Snacks
- Cuisine: Paleo, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 6 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Place watermelon in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and honey and blend until well combined. (If you wanted to add some cream or coconut milk you can add it here.)
- Pour mixture into loaf pan or container and transfer to the fridge for 2-4 hours until solid.
- Scoop into bowls to serve and garnish with extra watermelon as desired.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 168 calories
- Sugar: 34 grams
- Fat: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 43 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 3 grams
Keywords: how to make, blender, with honey, no sugar, frozen