Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Sweet and sticky honey garlic pork chops!
Ready in 20 minutes, this quick and easy pork chop recipe is a perfect weeknight dinner. With a combination of simple pantry ingredients, you can easily transform a humble pork chop into a flavour-packed, high-protein meal the whole family is sure to love.
Although this recipe calls for boneless pork chops, you could certainly bone-in pork chops as well. Not to mention, these honey garlic pork chops can be baked in the oven for an extra fuss-free meal!
More Healthy Pork Chop Recipes:
Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Sweet and sticky honey garlic pork chops ready in 20 minutes! Although this recipe calls for boneless pork chops, you could certainly use bone-in pork chops if you prefer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main
- Method: Stovetop
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pinch teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, honey, vinegar, water and cayenne (optional) and whisk to combine. If your honey is too thick, you can heat the mixture for 15-30 seconds in the microwave. Set aside.
- In a cast-iron skillet or heavy bottom pan, warm the olive oil on medium-high heat. Season pork chops generously on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Once the oil is warm, add pork chops to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown. Once cooked, remove pork chops from the pan and set them aside.
- Add butter to the pan and allow to melt, using a spoon or spatula to scrape up any tasty bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add garlic and honey mixture to the pan, stirring to combine with the melted butter and pork juices. Continue to cook, stirring frequently with a spoon or spatula, for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens. You’ll know it’s done when your spoon or spatula leaves an empty trail behind itself. (If the sauce is sticking too much just add another tablespoon of water.)
- Once the sauce has thickened, returned pork chops to the pan, flipping them to ensure they are well coated in the sauce.
- The pork chops can be served immediately or cooled and stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 4 days or freezer for 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 pork chop
- Calories: 313 calories
- Sugar: 17 grams
- Fat: 12 grams
- Carbohydrates: 19 grams
- Protein: 32 grams
Keywords: easy, healthy