Made with garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and parmesan cheese, this creamy Tuscan salmon recipe is a restaurant-quality meal made in the comfort of your home in less than 30 minutes. Whether it’s a weeknight dinner or a special occasion, this Tuscan salmon is sure to be well received.
Tuscan Salmon Recipe
This Tuscan salmon recipe can easily be served on its own, with a light salad or side of veggies, and/or some roasted potatoes or pasta. Regardless of what combination you choose, it’s sure to be a crowd-pleasing meal.
More Healthy Salmon Recipes:
Creamy Tuscan Salmon
High in protein, full of healthy fats and ready in under 30 minutes, this creamy Tuscan salmon recipe is perfect for a healthy weeknight dinner or any special occasion.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main
- Method: Stovetop
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 3 cups spinach, roughly, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups table cream (18%) or half-and-half (10%)
- 1 oz parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Parsley chopped, to serve
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pan on medium-high heat, warm olive oil.
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper on both sides. Once the oil is warm, add salmon fillets to the pan, skin side down, and cook for 4-5 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 1-2minutes until you reach your desired level of doneness. Once cooked, remove salmon fillets from the pan and set them aside.
- In the same pan, reduce the heat to medium, add onion and garlic and cook for 4-5 minutes until onions are translucent and garlic is tender.
- Add broth, stirring and scraping the pan with a wooden spoon or spatula to remove any crispy bits from the bottom of the pan. Continue to cook until the broth has reduced by roughly half.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and spinach, season with salt and pepper, and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the spinach has wilted.
- Reduce the heat to low, add cream and stir to combine with the vegetable mixture. Add grated parmesan cheese and stir to incorporate into the cream mixture.
- Return salmon fillets to the pan, spooning some of the sauce over each piece of salmon, sprinkle with parsley (optional) and serve
- Serving Size: 1 fillet
- Calories: 330 calories
- Sugar: 5 grams
- Fat: 20 grams
- Carbohydrates: 9 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 31 grams
Leave a Review