Peach Baked Oatmeal
This peach baked oatmeal is a one-pan meal that can feed a crowd for a weekend brunch or works as a simple meal prep idea that makes just enough servings for a week’s worth of healthy breakfasts!
This is officially the third baked oatmeal recipe that I’ve shared on my blog, along with my mixed berry baked oatmeal and apple pie baked oatmeal, so to say that I like them is a bit of an understatement! I suppose baked oatmeal is just so simple to prepare there isn’t much to dislike and, once you’ve got the baked oatmeal basics down pat, you can pretty much create any flavour you like. Simply combine the dry ingredients in a dish and pair them with the sweetener, milk and fruit of your choice, and voila, you’ve got baked oatmeal ready to go.
This gluten-free peach baked oatmeal can be baked and served immediately, stored in the fridge for up to one week, or sliced and frozen for up to two months. Simply reheat and serve on its own or with an extra splash of milk of your choice.
Looking for more baked oatmeal recipes? Try these delicious flavours!
Peach Baked Oatmeal
Made with fresh peaches, this peach baked oatmeal is a healthy gluten-free breakfast that is simple to prepare and a great meal prep idea!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cups milk (regular or almond)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter, melted + more for greasing
- 3 peaches, diced + 1 peach, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F, and grease a 9×9 (or larger) baking dish.
- In the baking dish, combine all of the dry ingredients; rolled oats, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt. Stir to ensure everything is well mixed.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients; milk, vanilla extract, egg, honey, and butter and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the baking dish with the oatmeal, giving it a stir to ensure everything is well incorporated.
- Scatter the diced peaches and stir to incorporate them into the mixture, then top the baking dish with extra peach slices.
- Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve on its own or with a splash of milk and drizzle of honey.
- This recipe can also be stored in the fridge for 4-5 days, or frozen for up to 2 months. Simply cover with foil or plastic wrap to ensure freshness.
- To reheat, warm in the oven or in the microwave.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 330 calories
- Sugar: 27 grams
- Fat: 6 grams
- Carbohydrates: 55 grams
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Protein: 11 grams
Keywords: fresh peaches, rolled oats, almond milk, honey, healthy